Nowadays a website is one of the vital requirements for any business. Having an online presence is important and allows you to grow fast.
Making a website demands coding skills and most of us don’t have. We don’t want to spend our time and resources to learn such skills.
Luckily WordPress is there and making life easier of non-techy. There are hundreds of themes and plugins to create any kind of website. No need to touch one line of code.
But the tweak is the theme that might not be designed as you want to be. Everyone has their own choice wants to make customize websites.
You would glad to know that WordPress theme builders are there. You would get drag and drop editor to create any design.
Basically, this software also called WordPress page builder as you can use them to design your pages as well. You would get the option to design your theme and reflect the same design throughout the website.
Best Drag & Drop WordPress Theme Builders Plugins
There are several WordPress theme builders available. We have done extensive research and shortlisted some of the best among them. Let’s dive into the list.
1. Elementor Theme Builder
5. Visual Composer Builder
8. Page Builder By SiteOrigin
1. Elementor Theme Builder
Elementor is the most popular drag and drop WordPress page builder plugin. It has a free as well as the paid version. But you would get most of the features in the free version.
You would get 300 beautiful templates and it would help design any type of page. In addition to that, you would get most of the page builder features.
It also allows you to design and maintain your site design and make sure everything remains consistent. Customize the header and footer areas of your site and maintain the same design.
You can customize and save the design for later uses. This also allows you to apply templates for specific conditions like categories or post types.
Design your theme visually and dynamically using the Theme builder. You need to drag elements for the left-hand sidebar and drop it on the page.
Key Features of Elementor
- Simple and fastest drag and drop editor
- Over 300 beautifully crafted templates
- 90+ widgets to create any content you need
- Responsive design
- Popup builder
- Theme builder edit every part of your site
- WooCommerce builder
Elementor has 4 plans. One of them is free and you can use it in any number of websites. In addition to that, the other 3 paid plans are listed below. All the plans come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Personal: This plan allows you to use this plugin on a single website and costs $49 per year.
- Plus: This plan allows you to use this plugin in 3 single websites and costs $99 per year.
- Expert: This plan allows you to use this plugin in 1000 websites and costs $199 per year.
2. Thrive Theme Builder
Thrive Theme Builder is another well-known page builder for WordPress. You would get easy to use visual editor with drag and drop interface.
No designing or coding skills are required to create a stunning website. There are many professionally designed templates available to get started. You can select one of them and start crafting according to your need. Each page made with this plugin is 100% mobile responsive.
Thrive Theme Builder is a full-fledged WordPress theme and site builder plugin. Using this plugin you can customize every part of your website like header, footer, sidebar, page layout, etc.
It is also known for the landing page designs and functionalities. There are beautifully designed and 100% conversion focused landing page templates.
It is fully Woocommerce compatible and allows you to create awesome shops.
Instantly preview your pages on how it looks like on different devices. You can design your elements according to the small screen size as well. Thrive Theme Builder allows easy integration with hundreds of third-party tools and services. You can connect with then with few clicks.
Key Features of Thrive Theme Builder
- Visual page builder with drag and drop interface
- Hundreds of website templates
- Landing page templates
- 100% responsive design
- Custom pages and blog post templets
- Lightweight and doesn’t affect the site loading speed
- Dynamic animations and hover effect
- Conversion focused building blocks
- Third-party tools integration
Thrive Theme Builder Pricing
Thrive Theme Builder comes with 2 plans. Basically, these are license packs.
- Single License: This plan allows you to install Thrive Architects on a single website. It costs $97 (One-Time Fee).
- 5 License Pack: This plan allows you to install Thrive Architects on 5 websites. It costs $127 (One-Time Fee).
Both the plans come with 1 year of support and update.
There is also a Thrive Membership plan where you would get access to all plugins and themes. It costs $19 per month.
3. Divi Builder
Divi is another popular WordPress Theme and Page Builder. You would get a visual editor and edit any page or theme of your website through drag and drop.
No coding and website development experience needed to use this software. All the modification and designing would be made through a visual editor.
There are over 800 Pre-made website layouts that come with Divi for free. No matter what website you are going to build, you would get a beautiful template available there.
You have complete control over all the design elements. Divi is responsive by default. But you can see the design of each element on a computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Key Features of Divi Builder
- Drag & Drop Editor
- 40+ website elements
- Over 800 beautifully crafted templates
- Multi-select and bulk editing
- Divi theme builder allows you to design your entire website
- Email marketing service support
- Built-in split testing feature to test different designs and content against each other
- Access to the Divi marketplace where you will find tons of free and premium products
Divi has 2 plans. After purchasing 1 license you can use it on unlimited websites.
- Yearly Access: These plans allow you to access Divi, Extra, Bloom & Monarch, and all the features. This plan costs $89 per year with renewal.
- Lifetime Access: These plans allow you to access all the services of Divi like Extra, Bloom & Monarch, and all the features. This plan costs $249 (One-time fee).
4. Beaver Builder
If you are using WordPress and want to have a theme builder software, then Beaver Builder is also a good choice. This is a popular page builder tool that helps you to make stunning posts or pages.
It comes with dozens of gorgeous page templates to choose from. All the templates are editable and every element of that page can be customized. Just choose a template and start editing. You can even save your own customized designs as templates and reuse them latter all over your site. These templets can also be exported to use on a different site.
Live front end editing with drag and drop editor helps you to design an intuitive WordPress website in real-time. Beaver Builder offers child themes with a variety of different designs. Once you make some changes it automatically updates the theme settings.
It uses the popular Bootstrap framework as its CSS base. So you can implement advanced designs and craft your website in a better way.
Key Features of Beaver Builder
- Live front end editing with drag and drop editor
- WooCommerce support
- Works with almost any theme
- Save design modules for later uses
- Dozens of gorgeous page templates
- Wide range of widget support
- Built-in import and export tool
- Uses Bootstrap Framework as its CSS base
Beaver Builder Pricing
Beaver Builder comes with 3 plans. After purchasing any plan, you can use Beaver Builder on an unlimited number of sites. All the plans also come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Standard: This plan costs $99 (One-time Fee)
- Pro: This plan costs $199 (One-time Fee)
- Agency: This plan costs $399 (One-Time Fee)
5. Visual Composer
The visual Composer website builder is another handy tool to make stunning websites. It has a simple drag and drops the editor to move and design your layout.
It is a very beginner-friendly and intuitive user interface with a low learning curve. Just install it like a regular plugin and starting designing your theme.
The inline editor helps you to design content right away. You would get a tree view editor to work with your website. If you have coding knowledge then you can use the custom CSS option to implement custom codes.
Visual Composer also comes with many pre-designed and ready to use templates. According to your requirement choose one of them and start crafting.
Key Features of Visual Composer
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- 100+ premium templates
- 200+ design elements
- Allows you to add custom CSS
- Visual Composer Hub contains hundreds of templates, widgets, elements, etc.
- Gutenberg blocks
- Advanced design options
- Mobile-friendly websites by default
- Works with any existing theme
- Third-party plugins support
Visual Composer Pricing
The visual Composer website builder has 3 plans. All the plans come with 15 days money-back guarantee.
- Single Website: This plan allows you to use the plugin on 1 website. It costs $49 per year.
- 3 Websites: This plan allows you to use the plugin on 3 websites. It costs $99 per year.
- Developers: This plan allows you to use the plugin in 1000 websites. It costs $349 per year.
6. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is another powerful page builder plugin for WordPress. In addition to that, you can design any WordPress theme using this plugin.
This plugin comes with 40+ professionally designed templates. You can edit then according to your need and give personalized touches.
The frontend edit mode allows you to see the design live. The element and widget column is on the left side and you need to drag and drop it on the page.
You can import or export any design module or row from one computer to another. All the designs made through this plugin is responsive by default.
Key Features of Themify Builder
- Simple and robust drag and drop editor
- Library of templates
- Import and export option
- 60+ animation effects
- Responsive design
- Compatible with all themes
- Modular design for better performance
- Many add-ons available
Themify Builder Pricing
Themify Builder plugin is free to use with any WordPress theme. However, they have some WordPress themes and plugins for additional charges.
- Single Themes: This plan provides 1 theme and costs $69 (One-Time Fee)
- Master Club: This plan provides 42 Themes with Photoshop Files, 12 Plugins, 25 Builder addons, and 5 PTB addons. It costs $89 (One-Time Fee)
- Lifetime Club: This plan provides lifetime access to all 42 Themes with Photoshop Files, 12 Plugins, 25 Builder addons, and 5 PTB addons. It costs $249 (One-Time Fee).
7. Brizy Builder
Brizy is one of the youngest page builders on this list. But it gets a huge spike in downloads because of the feature and simplicity.
It comes with 400+ stunning templates, pages, blocks, popups, etc. Build quickly with the smart content tools floating on the top.
With the help of this plugin, you can customize any part of your website and give it a professional look. You can also save elements and use them throughout the website.
Key Features of Brizy Builder
- Real-Time editing with drag and drop editor
- Optimized for better performance
- 400+ professional designed templates
- Smart content tools that make design faster
- Third-party tools integration
Brizy Builder Pricing
Brizy is available in both Free and Paid version. It has three premium plans.
- Personal: This plan allows you to use the plugin on 3 websites. It costs $49 per year.
- Studio: This plan allows you to use the plugin on unlimited websites. It costs $99 per year.
- Lifetime: This plan allows you to use the plugin on unlimited websites (white level, lifetime update, and support). It costs $299 as a one-time fee.
8. Page Builder By SiteOrigin
Page Builder by SiteOrigin is another easy to use WordPress theme builder software. No need to touch a single line of code. All you have to do is drag and drop.
It works with almost any theme and doesn’t disrupt your existing content. The live editor gives you an exact preview of your content and you can see how it would look on the live website.
The history browser feature lets you roll forward and back through your changes. If you have change any design that you want to get back then simply click on the change.
All the design elements would be in the floating toolbar. According to your requirement just drag and drop an element into the page.
Key Features Of SiteOrigin
- Simple drag and drop editor
- Works with any theme
- History browser feature to see the design changes
- Many professionally designed templates
- Third-party plugins integration
SiteOrigin page builder is available for free in the WordPress repository. If you want to get more features then there is a premium version as well. It costs $29 (One-Time Fee).
So these are some of the best WordPress theme builder software you can use. We have listed the most popular ones that are capable of building stunning websites.
If you ask me to choose one of the above lists, then I would go with Elementor. You would get most of the features for free and it is the most widely used page builder.
All of them have a drag and drop editor that allows you to design pages and customize themes visually. No need to have the designing skill and coding knowledge. Just install the plugin and you are good to go.