Your eyes are precious and therefore proper care must be given to them. Running is an excellent way to keep fit and healthy, so while running it is all the more important to protect your eyes from the harmful radiations of the sun, and also the pollutants present in the air. Sunglasses are the perfect solution to this issue and a good pair of sunglasses can help you in not only getting a perfect run, but also keep your eyes in perfect shape and health.
When running outdoors, the sun protecting glasses are an important accessory as your eyes need sun protection just as much as your skin does. Goodr running sunglasses are the perfect pair of sunglasses for your next run. Here you will learn how to find the right sunglasses for the next run.
Lens Tints And Coatings
For different types of outdoor lighting, there are different lens tints. Whether it is a bright sunny day or a dark cloudy evening there is a perfect tint for every condition. Given below is a list of tints and their purposes-
- Polarized Tint – the polarized tint heavily reduces glare and improves clarity. Intense glares happen when light reflects off cars, water, and Asphalt. If you run on roads or near lakes, polarized lenses help reduce squint- inducing glares that are painful to look at.
- Mirror Coating – a mirror coating is best for exceptionally sunny days. This type of lens has an outer coating that gives a reflective mirror appearance. Just like a real mirror the lenses reflect light and reduce glare. Mirror coatings are perfect for wet or snowy conditions when light reflecting off of the white snow creates intense glares.
- Clear – clear is not technically a tint or coating, clear glasses work to create a barrier between your eyes and the wind. Clear lenses prevent your eyes from drying out or tearing up.
- Yellow Tints – these tinted lenses help to sharpen your view of the running environment by filtering out the dark blue light. They are best in low light conditions such as dusk or overcast days.
- Dark Tints – Dark tints sharpen the appearance of your surroundings. Grey and green-tinted lenses are best for bright, sunny days. If you stay in an area with moderate, good weather, you will get the most benefit out of a dark tinted lens.
Sunglasses are made with a metal or plastic frame. Metal frames, lightweight and durable, feature incredibly sleek designs. Remember that it is sometimes possible to dent a pair of metal sunglasses, you can bend the glasses back into place but you risk weakening the matter and distorting the fit depending on how bad the dent is. On the other hand, plastic glasses are designed to absorb impact, making them best for rough usage.
The main point of sunglasses is to protect the eyes from the strong Sun and sunglasses with adequate UV protection to prevent harmful damage to the eyes. A pair of sunglasses that blocks 98% of UV-A and UV-B rays is perfect. For sensitive EYES, sunglasses with the wraparound design are best because they protect your eyes from all angles.
UV protection and the tint type are the most important features of running sunglasses. There are other features that can make a simple pair of sunglasses really spectacular. These features include –
- Anti-fogging for a Clear View
- Scratch-resistant for durability
- Adjustable nose pads for customizable comfort
- Interchangeable lenses for different light conditions
- Lightweight frames for comfort
Protect Your Eyes
Running sunglasses are an important investment. With the pair of sunglasses, the exercise experience is more comfortable as you are not constantly squinting from the harsh Sun. In addition, you will feel unstoppable once you experience the clarity of quality running sunglasses. The next time you plan to go for a run, do not leave the house without your sunglasses.